Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Buffalo Chicken Wrap


What do you do when you have been running all day and don't know what to make for dinner?  Well, that is totally my plight in the summer.  Fortunately, on this particular day, I knew exactly what I was going to do when I looked in the fridge.  I had some grilled chicken, which by the way in the summer - is a totally great thing to have on hand.  Matter of fact I am going to grill up a bunch of chicken this week for quickie meals. I also had some greens that were given to us by some friends of my parents, some pita that was drying a bit... and bingo it came to me.
All this little wrap is- pita, rolled with some fresh greens, grilled chicken, blue cheese dressing and of course the all important Franks Red Hot Sauce (the regular one and no, this is not a paid endorsement). If you don't live in the USA then a hot, vinegary sauce will work equally as well.  It wont be like the original but it still will be darn good.
 Roll it together.
Thats a wrap!

No comments: