Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Canning The Harvest, Part II Jams and Jellies


JAMS AND JELLIES

Apricot Jalapeno Jam


Apricot Jam


Blueberry Vanilla Jam



Currant Jam



Orange Marmalade


Peach Amaretto Jam



Pineapple Preserves



Strawberry Freezer Jam
 

Strawberry Margarita Preserves
Peach Amaretto Jam
My personal favorite.  Since I make it as gifts for a few people that have tried it- I'd have to say it is a real winner.

So there you have it- my canning collection in two parts.  This has made me realize how many of my canned goods I haven't posted.  Stay tuned I am sure they will be forth coming with a new round of the harvest this year.

1 comment:

Colette (Coco) said...

Peach Amaretto! You devil. That sounds delightful. It's that wonderful time of year. I've been wanting to test a grapefruit marmalade. Let's see if mine turns out as good as yours. xo